ORIENTAL CERAMIC SOCIETY
The Society is a wonderful opportunity to meet other people with a shared interest in Asian art. It provides a regular programme of meetings and events, including:
- Frequent lectures with drinks receptions
- Handling and discussion sessions
- Tours and visits
- Member exhibitions
Members also receive our annual Transactions of the Oriental Ceramic Society (TOCS), a highly regarded journal on Asian art, and the annual Newsletter.
The Society provides an occasional bursary for help with special research from the George de Menasce Fund, and over the years many distinguished scholars have been awarded the Hills Gold Medal.
- Home Member £55
- Overseas Member £50
- Student Member (full time) £25
- Institutional Member (no TOCS) £25
- Corporate/Benefactor Member £100
- Patron £300
- Ten-year Patron Membership £2700